It’s time to start counting what went right in my day again (good for emotional health).
Today what went well are:
– Shopped in Chatuchak the entire day without stopping except the 5min rest for the coconut ice-cream. I am impressed with my shopping stamina.
– Explored Chatuchak deeper this time and saw a different section, discovering more fashion items.
– Not seeking to achieve any to-do lists by not forcing myself to wake up early and go with what had been planned.
Today what went well:
– I had a good rest upon touching down. Felt so refreshed and well-rested.
– I touched down safely from the flight.
– I spent my money just right on the shopping, food, relaxation etc.